simple family behind me

As we grow up we met different people in our surrounding.But before we theme the family where we belong is the first....Every time i go to school I always think my family because they are my  strength and my courage and they gave me hope to fight the challenges in the school..wherever I go I make sure that they are safe I always do my best to make theme happy because if i saw the smile of  there face i can say that really bless full and I'm really thankful to god that i have a family like theme. A very supporting parents,understanding brothers and sisters,and unconditional love from theme.
 I believe that my family helps me to develop my own personality because they sent me school and believing me that i can do it my self together with the guidance of our god and I really put my heart and soul into it.The words  from there lips becomes me brave..a simple family behind me are the thing that never change my life until the end and there was a saying that family  first.


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 (mga) komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento