I WANT YOU BACK

I want you back the said of my heart        
Because every time I  close my eyes
you have a picture in my mind
Remembering our cherish memories    
The laughter and tears we shared
But that things are gone,                      
And When you go away
I don't know what to do
You leave me alone in the dark night
And i said please come back
And when I go to your place,
I was really amazed, 
when I saw the woman sited in your side 
And she is familiar to me
oh my gosh!! she is my best friend
I feel sad and mad to both of  them.
The tears in my eyes is starting fall down.
But I accept the reality that his loved 
changed to other woman...
And I moved to the wound of my heartbreaks
Because I cant changed the direction of the wind
to come back to me and only yesterday brings me
the memories of the past...                         



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 (mga) komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento